Recently, I contact my schoolmate whose I never contact in 9 years…
Yeah…its sounds bad. but, back then, there is no facebook, no hand phones except for those who are really rich (I’m not)..
It feels different because sometimes, I just want to forget my past… I do have good memories about my childhood life…
BUT..
It is never easy to be a fat girl..When they were calling you FATTY, BALLOONS… and many names that you would never want to be remembered as one..
It is NOT easy to be friends and hang out with popular chics… It feels like a sidekick.. No one really knows you as you but know as THE GEEKY FRIENDS….
It is PAIN when the boy you admire all time calling and teasing on you. He juz be friends with you so that he could get closer with my friends.. OMG.. It still hurt to remember all that..
I afraid that it all will come back again IF i do continue contact them.. It is haunting me…
They also call me up saying that there will be a reunion… Which I still do not sure whether I should go OR not.. There are also some of my besties that I would die to meet.. But, there are also person that I wish I never meet again…
SO….WHAT SHOULD I DO????

0 comments:
Post a Comment