Voting

Monday, May 10, 2010

2010







There are so many things that happened in my life this semester.... Some are good.. Some are not.. But , it is life right. It is unexpected. So, now i want to list down things that i think is important that happened to me...
The GOOD THINGS :)
  • I lose 20 pounds with a lot of hard work but i love it
  • I joined a club that I always wanted to. (To get more friends, more experience)
  • I get over the guy i admired for 2 years
  • I still be friends with him even at first I don't want it to happen
  • I am more positive (I think)
  • Contact again with my childhood friends 
The NOT SO GOOD THINGS :(
  • I admire a new guy which recently I just know that he has his heart for another girl
  • I kind of stalking his facebook like everyday. Like when I just Online, the fist thing is to see his update status BUT do nothing about it (never comment on his status..t0o chicken to do that)
  • I think my study life is not that g0od for this semester. 
  • I get a new haircut which i don't really like...
That is how i lived my life for about 5months...
But, 
there are still lot more to learn, 
Lot more to do, 
Lot more to LOVE ♥♥♥

0 comments: