Voting

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>through my lovely holiday<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I really want to write something. BUT then, all the words just spinning around my head. I don't know what to say. I am really sad to think that my holiday is about to end. It is such a VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL TIME. I've learned a lot along this holiday. I think i am more matured now..hahahaha. I'm NOT saying that i am matured but i am more matured than before. i met new friends, i confronted myself about my feelings towards someone i thought i love. However I'm a little bit scared to go through my new semester in university. I don't want to feel the damn feeling i felt last semester. It is not  a pleasant feeling. I don't know if i am ready for that again.okay..enough with that stuff.

This holiday, i met a guy. For a while, i think i like him. He is nice, a very good listener, caring and a little bit childish (which is a quality i want in a man). He also admit that he likes me. It feels so good to be with him. But, there are something missing. It just like hanging out with my BFF. Then, i confronted with him.

me:  hey, i want to say something... < serious mode>

him :  what? u sound so serious. It is not normal u. is there something wrong? < sweet mode>

me :  no...i'm just....what do u think about us? don't u think that we are moving T00 fast?

him :   i know. It has been only a month we know each other. . I think we both know what we     are doing now, right? i just broke up with my girl and u want to forget someone u loved for so long.

me : yup..that is very true. . BUT , i still think we can be friends. I love to hang out with you.

him : yeah. me too. i feel so good when talking to u. Can i get a hug please? please 3x..

me : ur dream...

That conversation needs a lot of courage of me to start it. And now, we are still hanging out. With no feelings. 
Thanks bro for being my friends and be there when i need u the most. 




 

0 comments: