Voting

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DO we need a boyfriend????????? *_*




Do we need a boyfriend?? I kept asking the question all this time in yhis holiday. It keeps haunting me. Of course now, i do not date anybody + not even in progress to date anybody. I just do not feeling it anymore. 
BUT, my friends keep asking me, my mom asked me, my cousins...
It is like i should have a boyfriend in my age. I know it is normal for girls in my age to have a boyfriend. Most of my friend do have a boyfriend 
( some of them even have SEVERAL bf). 
but, do we need a boyfriend???????????


I don't want to start a relationship because i want a boyfriend. I want to have a relationship with someone who is really important and special to me.






n_n


*_*





Someone who makes my heart beat faster.
Someone who want to be with me 
not because he can't live without me

but because he wants to be with me

Someone who inspires me to become better me and not someone else. 
Who wants to share their heart and let me in to his life.
who completes me
when i find THE ONE, I WILL
without hesitating anything
to hold his hand and never let go.

In this moment,
there is no one who makes me feel like that.



I am really tired of asking question about it. 
It is just i don't want to rush.
I think it will come when GOD thinks I am ready.

0 comments: