Voting

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...........my heart feel so empty...



LONELY (^~^)

My bestfriend is having her relationship to the next level....
mY SCHOOLMate is expecting her first baby...
my r0ommate is extremely happy with her boyfriend....


ME??????????????????????


I am still single (huhuhu)....but people always thoght that i already have a boyfriend...
how CRUEL is that?????



I feel so damn alone right now... I dont know if this is the best for me.. mayb GOD want me to focus on my stdudy....but......but, sometimes, i want somebody that can always be there for me... It's true that i have my friends.....







to be honest...
i dont feel anything special towards anybody.... ya, i admit that i had falling for someone... I like him for 7 years..but, he already has a girlfriend..... So, i've been rejected even undirectly...I never tell him...but then...i realized that now i dont like him any more but i like the idea of liking him actually... Such a messy words.. but, that is how i feel right now...


and now...i dont feel for anybody.. actually im tired of that...i just want someone to be with me...



0 comments: